Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Zombie Attack?

         We all have heard about the "zombie apocalypse" and other things such as that. But this time the HALO Corp., a security firm, is going to organize an event using zombies. 
    What will they do? It's actually really cool! They are going to "throw a whimsical spin on a very well respected training exercise." Basically they are going to do a training that will show how law enforcements and other people react to an actual attack. Instead of Al-Queda, we have zombies. This way more people will get into it. I'm sure that the author who wrote this had the purpose to show people that thru this exercise, people will realize we are capable of protecting our country from any attack. I agree with everyone that is helping host this event.
    There may be people who disagree with this but I actually agree with it all. This is a really good way to show people how America does things. One of the neatest parts out of all of it is that it will be hosted during Halloween. I think it is a perfect time since zombies are monsters in our minds. 
    This event actually reminds me of an even that I witnessed. I was out of state and enjoying the time when all of the sudden people dressed as zombies started running around the streets and chasing people who were smoking. Apparently it was a group of people who were against smoking and it taught people a lesson not to smoke. 
    In the end, I believe this will be a good way to show people how things are and also, the author did a great job on sharing about this. I wish luck to the HALO Corp. and any other organization related to this event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment