Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Twitter Drama, ecall 911.


Twitter has been a social networking site that has made many people happy, including myself.  Sometimes though, things can get a little TOO far.

Kara Alongi, a 16 year old girl from New Jersey, tweeted something that gave a lot of people a scare. “There is someone in my hour ecall 911,” Alongi posted on Twitter at 10:12 pm Sunday. She was faking a kidnapping incident so people wouldn't know she was really running away. She was found in Carneys Point around 4:30pm on Tuesday. I think Kara was wrong for doing that. First of all, she can’t even spell “house” and she added a letter e to the word “call”. All I have to say is that if you are being kidnapped, you don’t tweet about it! You call 911 immediately. She scared a lot of people by tweeting such thing. I was worried for her. I didn’t know there could be someone in your “hour”, I hope no one is in MY “hour”.

Another thing that bothers me is that she is in America. We have it good compared to other countries. Why would you run away? Oh, daddy didn’t get you the iPhone 5? RUN AWAY. No. A kid in Africa didn’t get food that day and he still stayed home. She had no reason to cause this much drama. People felt sorry for her, I didn’t. If you looked at her past tweets, you would know why.  All I have to say to Kara is, NICE TRY.

It was wrong of Kara to tweet such thing and to cause this much drama. If you have problems, talk to somebody about it. Don’t get half of the U.S involved in it.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/10/kara_alongi_missing_nj_teen.html

No comments:

Post a Comment