Monday, October 8, 2012

Drink drink drink


Hey guys! Lets drink liquid nitrogen! No. Don’t do that. Unless you’re an 18 year old woman from England. But serioulsy, this woman was having a night out drinking and partying like she was party of Jersey Shore on her 18th birthday and decideds to drink LIQUID NITROGEN. Just in case some of you don’t know, liquid nitrogen is mostly use as a coolant. So pretty much, she froze her stomach. She said she started "becoming breathless and developing severe stomach pain." She was then rushed to a hospital where they did some tests on her and found out her stomach was perforated.

I don’t see why anyone would even think of drinking liquid nitrogen, I know it was her birthday and she was having fun drinking and all but you have to know what you’re taking in before you drink it. I had a cousin who went to England last summer for his birthday and he drank a lot. This reminded me of him becauase later that night he got taken to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. I still don’t see the point or the intention this girl had on drinking liquid nitrogen. I guess you’ll be “cool” if you drink liquid nitrogen. No pun intended. If you’re going to drink, at least drink something that won’t almost kill you. What she did was really stupid and she deserves it because if she knew what it did and still did it, you must be an idiot. No offence. I guess my point is that if you’re going to drink, don’t drink subsrttances that can harm your body to the point where they remove one of the most important organs in your body, your stomach. You’re stomach is so important to your body and you’re just pretty much asking for death if you drink what this girl did. There is nothing good about drinking it. The name even sounds sketchy.

I feel sorry for this girl but also I feel kind of glad she got what she deserved. So one thing I would like to tell her is, next time you drink, drink something that you get from a bar not a science lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment